Whale Watching in Hervey Bay
By Eddy May
Eddy May has been a whale watching operator in Hervey Bay for many years. As most of the people he took on a whale watching tour didn't know much about the whales other than they being magnificent animals, he decided to write a book for his passengers. If you are thinking about going on a whale watch tour yourself or just want to know a bit more about whales in general and whale watching in Hervey Bay, then take a bit of time to read his story.
- Whales, where do they come from?
- The long migration
- All about BIG whales
- Navigation systems
- Feeding habits of Humpback whales
- They're heading North
- Growing to be a BIG whale
- The most spectacular sight in Hervey Bay
- The playful Humpback whales
- Hervey Bay Marine Park
- An awesome task
- Are whales intelligent?
- Commercial whale watching as an industry of Hervey Bay
- Looking back
- A day whale watching in Hervey Bay
- Not an average day whale watching
- Whale watching from small private vessels
- The Whale Watch Regulations
- The White Humpback whale
- The Future
- AMAZING GRACE